THE POPULAR QANTAS CASE STUDY & BUSINESS STUDIES LECTURE SERIES ARE BACK
Lectures with best-selling author David Broadbridge can be held in person or by video using Zoom to comply with your school’s COVID-19 policies.
The 2021 Lecture Series incorporates how businesses are implementing management strategies to tackle the COVID-19 Coronavirus. The series covers Finance, Human Resources, Operations and Marketing impacts and strategies.
Get Smart Education’s Student Lectures provide an abundance of fresh, practical information and are designed for one purpose – a better outcome in HSC exams.
Presenter Dave Broadbridge (Business Studies) is a highly experienced educator with inside tips about passing HSC exams with flying colours.
Book a lecture to provide your students with:
- Extra learning information
- Insider tips relating to exam questions
- Informative content directly related to the NSW syllabus
- Well organised, structured information that can be put to practical use in HSC studies and HSC exams
- A highly engaging session with dynamic presenters who are able to connect with students and hold their attention
CLASS HSC LECTURES
Book a lecture for your class and expose the entire group to the benefits of a boost in logical, structured HSC learning.
These customisable courses are available to schools across Sydney, NSW and the ACT.
Sessions are filling fast! Give your class the edge and enquire now for 2021.
“Dave was fantastic. Extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of QANTAS. Presentation was engaging and interactive. Would highly recommend Dave to all schools studying the QANTAS case study to broaden students’ knowledge.”
Charlton Christian College